SOLD – Rural Property For Sale, Lumby BC
Rural Property for Sale on 73 acres, tucked away in nature’s heaven; it’s like living in a Wilderness Retreat all year round.
This 73-acre property is in a private setting, away from it all, surrounded by a prestige wilderness. Despite all the privacy, the property is only 20 minutes from the village of Lumby, 50 minutes from the city of Vernon and 1 hour and 20 minutes from Kelowna International airport. A 10 minutes drive and you are at the beautiful Mabel Lake.
Rural Property For Sale – Welcome To Paradise
Live Your Canadian Dream
The present owners have enjoyed and loved this beautiful property for 18 years and now it’s time for someone else to take over this hidden jewel. Walk or ride your own trails and breath the clean fresh air.
The 73 private acres come with a 4 bed, 3 bath European flare home, a drilled well, electric and wood forced air furnaces.
Located at the edge of the Monashee Mountains in the North Okanagan Valley close to Mabel Lake makes this a recreational heaven. Miles of trails start right at your front door. Here you can enjoy a recreational lifestyle full of fishing, hunting, hiking and other fun.
It’s like living off the grid but with all the luxuries you need. Many upgrades were done in the last few years.
Back To Nature – Sustainable Living
A place to grow – Recreation, Investment, Unlimited Possibilities
- Could be operated as a B & B, wilderness retreat, trail rides, kids camps; possibilities are endless.
- Great place for a family or someone who seeks lots of space and privacy.
- Xplornet contract for high-speed Internet. Cellular signal, which is rare in this area.
- This recreational property could be turned into any other home-based business; a perfect place to raise a family. School bus service to the bottom of the road.
- Water supply from a newer drilled well; sparkling clean water from the tap.
- This unique home has a bright, open-concept kitchen-dining area and many upgrades.
- A large shop/garage will store your toys.
- Lots of trees on the property; you will never have to buy firewood.
Ranch for Sale Gallery
Private, Quiet, Peaceful
Live your life to the fullest – and your way
Enjoy 2,600 sq ft cozy living space with a rock fireplace in the living room, a bright open concept kitchen and living-dining area, outdoor decks overlooking the meadows, a detached shop, and an old barn.
Most of the 73 acres are treed and the land offers many great rock formations and lookout points. Beautiful meadows near the house are full of wildflowers in spring. Own your beautiful forest to roam at and a enjoy nature pure.
Moose, deer, black bears, grouse, eagles and an amazing variety of small birds.
From Lumby follow Shuswap Ave/Mabel Lake Road towards Mabel Lake, past Shuswap Falls to Procter Road (about 20 km). Turn right onto Procter Road and about 2 km up Proctor Road you see the driveway on the left. Procter Road is a dead end public road and gets maintained year round.
The ranch is on the school bus route. Proctor Road is maintained all year round.
Shuswap Falls, Mabel Lake, Echo Lake, Provincial Parks, Mountain Lakes, Golf.
Location and Sale Price
Sale Price: $649,000 CAD
For More Information Regarding this “Rural Property For Sale” or to arrange a viewing, please contact:
- Freddy or Linda Marks, Sutton West Coast Realty Freddy speaks English and German and can supply you with detailed information about the property; plans, zoning etc.